September 23-25, 2018
Register for the 2018 Mid-Market Convention
Your registration is comprehensive and includes the three-day convention program, breakfasts, lunches and one ticket to the 2018 CEO Connection Mid-Market Awards Dinner.
Ticket to 2018 Mid-Market Convention and Awards Dinner
Mid-Market Awards Dinner Ticket
Additional ticket to the 2018 CEO Connection Mid-Market Awards Dinner on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 are available. (Each full convention ticket includes one awards dinner ticket.)
At this dinner, CEO Connection will honor the Mid-Market Award winners, including Company of the Year, CEO of the Year, Mid-Market Young Leader, and Mid-Market Social Impact Award. For more information about the awards criteria and bios for previous winners, click here.
- The dinner will follow a brief networking reception with new and previous award winners
- Dinner-only attendees need not satisfy eligibility requirements for CEOC membership.
2018 Mid-Market Awards Dinner Ticket
*Premium Member Ticket Prices
- Gold Members: $1,500
- Platinum Members: $0
- Corporate Members: $0
*Premium members must use their membership code to register. If you do not know your membership code, please click here.
- To upgrade your membership to take advantage of these discounts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information and/or to register for the 2018 CEO Connection Mid-Market Convention and Awards Dinner, email email@example.com or call (800) 244-4719 ext. 501.
- Lodging is not included.
- Terms of Service
The CEO Connection Mid-Market Convention is limited to 200 CEOs. Here are the requirements to register:
- CEO Connection corporate and platinum members get special privileges and consideration; see pricing & description above.
- Attendees must run a company, division or unit with annual revenues between US $100 million and US $3 billion
- Attendees must hold one the following titles: Chief Executive Officer, Chairman of the Board, President, Managing Director, General Manager, Managing Partner, Executive Director and/or Publisher
- The following titles may attend with their CEO: Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Chief Human Resources Officer.
- Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Click here for other Terms of Service