September 23-25, 2018
Option A: Full Convention Ticket (with Wharton Class)
Your registration is comprehensive and includes the three-day convention program, breakfasts, lunches, one ticket to the 2018 CEO Connection Mid-Market Awards Dinner and one for the Wharton Executive Education Class.
Full Convention Ticket + Wharton Class: $4,000
2018 Full Convention Ticket
Regular Pricing: $4,500.00
Preferred Pricing: $4,000.00
Take advantage of everything the convention has to offer at this Early Registration price (expires April 30, 2018). This includes breakfasts, lunches, 1 Awards Dinner ticket, and the Wharton Executive Education Class.
Option B: Full Convention Ticket (without Wharton Class)
Your registration is comprehensive and includes the three-day convention program, breakfasts, lunches and one ticket to the 2018 CEO Connection Mid-Market Awards Dinner.
Full Convention Ticket: $2,000
Ticket to 2018 Mid-Market Convention and Awards Dinner
Regular Pricing: $2,500.00
Preferred Pricing: $2,000.00
Take advantage of our Early Registration discount (expires April 30, 2018). Includes convention program, breakfasts, lunches and awards dinner ticket.
Option C: Mid-Market Awards Dinner-Only Ticket
Individual ticket to the 2018 CEO Connection Mid-Market Awards Dinner on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 are available. (Each full convention ticket includes one awards dinner ticket only.)
At the dinner we will honor the Mid-Market Award winners, including Company of the Year, CEO of the Year, Mid-Market Young Leader, and Mid-Market Social Impact Award. For more information about the awards criteria and bios for previous winners, click here.
- The dinner will follow a brief networking reception.
- Dinner-only attendees need not satisfy eligibility requirements for CEOC membership.
Awards Dinner Only: $500
2018 Mid-Market Awards Dinner Ticket
Take advantage of our Early Registration discount (expires April 30, 2018). Enjoy a relaxed reception with your mid-market CEO peers and the 2018 Mid-Market Award winners, including GoDaddy’s Blake Irving – CEO of the Year. Then sit down to dinner and join the celebration honoring all the Award winners.
Option D: Wharton Executive Education Class-Only Ticket
If you are looking for a board seat, serving on a board, or reporting to a board, this is a must-attend program. Taught by Wharton’s renowned faculty, this 1-day certificate program has been specifically designed for mid-market CEOs and will give you specific insight about the new role of directors and how to design effective boards. Click here for more information.
Wharton Class Ticket: $3,000
Wharton Executive Education Class 2018
Take advantage of our Early Registration discount (expires April 30, 2018). Learn from the best. Michael Useem, a renowned Wharton faculty member, will give you detailed insights about the new role of directors and how to design effective boards. You will leave class with tactical information and a plan to add value, whether you work with a board or serve as an outside director.
Class is limited to 20 participants.
*Premium Member Ticket Prices
- Gold Members: $1,500
- Platinum Members: $0
- Corporate Members: $0
*Premium members must use their membership code to register. If you do not know your membership code, please click here.
- To upgrade your membership to take advantage of these discounts, please email email@example.com.
- For more information and/or to register for the 2018 CEO Connection Mid-Market Convention and Awards Dinner, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 244-4719 ext. 501.
- Lodging is not included.
- Terms of Service
The CEO Connection Mid-Market Convention is limited to 200 CEOs. Here are the requirements to register:
- CEO Connection corporate and platinum members get special privileges and consideration; see pricing & description above.
- Attendees must run a company, division or unit with annual revenues between US $100 million and US $3 billion
- Attendees must hold one the following titles: Chief Executive Officer, Chairman of the Board, President, Managing Director, General Manager, Managing Partner, Executive Director and/or Publisher
- The following titles may attend with their CEO: Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Chief Human Resources Officer.
- Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Click here for other Terms of Service