You don’t have to be alone at the top. Register now to join your CEO peers at the 5th Mid-Market Convention, September 24-27 at The Wharton School in Philadelphia.
- Attendance limited to the first 200 CEOs to register. It’s where talk leads to action.
- Join as a Platinum or Corporate *Premium Member and attend the full convention at no additional cost.
- Prices for non-premium members are shown.
See the fine print section below for more details.
Option A: Full Convention Ticket
Your registration is comprehensive and includes the four-day convention program, breakfasts, lunches, one ticket to the 2017 CEO Connection Mid-Market Awards Dinner and one for the Wharton Executive Education Class.
Option B: Mid-Market Awards Dinner-Only Ticket
Individual tickets to the 2017 CEO Connection Mid-Market Awards Dinner on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 are available. (Each full convention ticket includes one awards dinner ticket only.)
At the dinner we will honor the Mid-Market Award winners, including Company of the Year, CEO of the Year, Mid-Market Rising Star, and Mid-Market Social Impact Award. For more information about the awards criteria and bios for previous winners, click here.
- The dinner will follow a brief networking reception.
- Dinner-only attendees need not satisfy eligibility requirements for CEOC membership.
Option C: Wharton Executive Education Class-Only Ticket
If you are looking for a board seat, serving on a board, or reporting to a board, this is a must-attend program. Taught by Wharton’s renowned faculty, this 1-day certificate program has been specifically designed for mid-market CEOs and will give you specific insight about the new role of directors and how to design effective boards. Click here for more information.
The fine print
2017 CEO Connection Mid-Market Convention registration is open to CEO Connection members and mid-market leaders who meet the following qualifications, in order to attend the Full Conference:
- Attendees must hold one the following titles: Chief Executive Officer, Chairman of the Board, President, Managing Director, General Manager, Managing Partner, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director, Publisher, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Chief Human Resources Officer. Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- You must run a company, division or unit with annual revenues between US $100 million and US $3 billion.
*Premium Member Ticket Prices
Gold Members: $1,500
Platinum Members: $0
Corporate Members: $0
*Premium members must use their membership code to register. If you do not know your membership code, please click here.
- To upgrade your membership to take advantage of these discounts, please email email@example.com.
- For more information and/or to register for the 2017 CEO Connection Mid-Market Convention and Awards Dinner, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 244-4719 ext. 501.
- Lodging is not included.
- Terms of Service