You don’t have to be alone at the top. Register now to join your CEO peers at the 5th Mid-Market Convention, September 24-27 at The Wharton School in Philadelphia.
- Attendance limited to the first 200 CEOs to register. It’s where talk leads to action.
- Join as a Platinum or Corporate Premium Member* and attend the full convention at no additional cost.
- Prices for non-premium members are shown.
See the fine print section below for more details.
*Special Group Rate*
Save up to 40% off individual registration rates when you register for three executives. This is a great opportunity to take advantage of the cross-functional value that the convention offers by including your leadership team. This offer includes the four-day convention program, breakfasts, lunches and a ticket to the 2018 CEO Connection Mid-Market Awards Dinner for each of your registered executives.
Option A: Full Convention Ticket (with Wharton Class)
Your registration is comprehensive and includes the four-day convention program, breakfasts, lunches, one ticket to the 2018 CEO Connection Mid-Market Awards Dinner and one for the Wharton Executive Education Class.
Option B: Full Convention Ticket (without Wharton Class)
Your registration is comprehensive and includes the four-day convention program, breakfasts, lunches and one ticket to the 2018 CEO Connection Mid-Market Awards Dinner.
Option C: Mid-Market Awards Dinner-Only Ticket
Individual tickets to the 2018 CEO Connection Mid-Market Awards Dinner on Tuesday, September 25, 20178 are available. (Each full convention ticket includes one awards dinner ticket only.)
At the dinner, we will honor the Mid-Market Award winners, including Company of the Year, CEO of the Year, Mid-Market Rising Star, and Mid-Market Social Impact Award. For more information about the awards criteria and bios for previous winners, click here.
- The dinner will follow a brief networking reception.
- Dinner-only attendees need not satisfy eligibility requirements for CEOC membership.
Option D: Wharton Executive Education Class-Only Ticket
If you are looking for a board seat, serving on a board, or reporting to a board, this is a must-attend program. Taught by Wharton’s renowned faculty, this 1-day certificate program has been specifically designed for mid-market CEOs and will give you specific insight into the new role of directors and how to design effective boards. Click here for more information.
The Fine Print
2018 CEO Connection Mid-Market Convention registration is open to CEO Connection members and mid-market leaders who meet the following qualifications, in order to attend the Full Conference:
- Attendees must hold one the following titles: Chief Executive Officer, Chairman of the Board, President, Managing Director, General Manager, Managing Partner, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director, Publisher, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Chief Human Resources Officer. Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- You must run a company, division or unit with annual revenues between US $100 million and US $3 billion.
This event will be photographed and audio/video recorded. By attending the 2018 Mid-Market Convention, you consent to be photographed and/or recorded and to CEO Connection’s use of any and all images and recordings of you in electronic and print publications, materials, and promotions (including on its website and in social media).
*Premium Member Ticket Prices
Gold Members: $1,500
Platinum Members: $0
Corporate Members: $0
*Premium members must use their membership code to register. If you do not know your membership code, please click here.
- To upgrade your membership to take advantage of these discounts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information and/or to register for the 2018 CEO Connection Mid-Market Convention and Awards Dinner, email email@example.com or call (800) 244-4719 ext. 501.
- Lodging is not included.
- Terms of Service