To view our social media highlights, click here.
Want to listen to one of our sessions from the 2015 convention to get relevant, thought-provoking insight from the mid-market perspective? Click here.
Welcome Address by Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter>>Watch video here
- Panel: Education to Create Tomorrow’s Workforce
- Panel: Public Private Partnerships
- Panel: Healthcare and the Mid-Market
- Workshop: Protecting Your Corporate Trade Secrets
- Workshop: Organizational Alignment
- Panel: Job Creation and the Mid-Market
- Workshop: Personal Branding: Managing Your Own Brand
- Workshop: CEO’s Role in Talent Management
Board Connection Private Reception
- Networking event to facilitate connections between corporate, corporate advisory, not-for-profit boards and mid-market CEOs
Connections, Cocktails and Dinner
State of the Mid-Market Interactive Keynote Address
- Panel: Corporate Social Impact: Making Your CSR Efforts Count
- Workshop: Difference Between Executive Onboarding and Team Onboarding
- Workshop: Mid-Market Mergers and Acquisitions
- Panel: Opening the Door to Emerging Markets
- Workshop: Tax Policy to Promote Growth
- Workshop: Social Media for the Mid-Market
- Panel: Cyber Security for the Mid-Market
- Panel: Access to Capital for the Mid-Market
CEO Connection Mid-Market Awards Dinner
- Panel: Innovation, the Mid-Market Key to Success
Business Plan Showcase
- Presentations by early-stage innovative companies from UPstart, part of the Penn Center of Innovation
Where Innovation Meets Scale
The Wharton School
2015 Awards & Honorees
MID-MARKET COMPANY OF THE YEAR
MID-MARKET CEO OF THE YEAR
- Lars Björk – CEO, Qlik
MID-MARKET RISING STAR
- Jennifer Hyman, CEO & Founder, Rent the Runway
MID-MARKET SOCIAL IMPACT AWARD
- Jostein Solheim, CEO, Ben & Jerry’s Homemade Inc.
- Russell Beck – Founding Partner, Beck Reed Riden LLP
- Paul Berkowitz – Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Leah Binder – President & CEO, The Leapfrog Group
- George Bradt – Chairman, PrimeGenesis
- Chris Calvert – Senior Vice President, Sibson Consulting
- Leighton Carroll – CEO, Squan
- Udi Chattopadhyay – COO, Four Rivers
- Van Freeman – Senior Advisor to the National Director, U.S. Department of Commerce, MBDA
- Daniel Fries – SVP, Managing Director, Sibson Consulting
- Philip L. Gordon – Shareholder, Littler Mendelson, P.C.
- Alan Greenberger – Deputy Mayor for Economic Development and Director of Commerce, City of Philadelphia
- William Haddad – Partner, Cooley, LLP
- Barbara Hewitt – Senior Associate Director of Career Services, University of Pennsylvania
- Scott Jackson – President & CEO, Global Impact
- Jeff Janisse – Managing Director & Partner, Carpedia International, Ltd.
- Dr. Michael Johanek – Senior Fellow at the Graduate School of Education, University of Pennsylvania
- Charles P. Kelly – Special Agent, Counterintelligence Strategic Partnership Coordinator, FBI-Philadelphia Division
- Marshall Kiev – Director, Cohen Private Ventures
- Katherine Klein – Vice Dean, Wharton Social Impact Initiative
- John A. Lawler – CEO, PrimeGenesis, LLC
- Jose A. Llontop – President and CEO, Giant Cement Holding Inc.
- Chris Marvin – Principal, Marvin Strategies
- Evan McGowan-Watson – Co-Founder, BrandYourself
- Michael McGuire – Shareholder and Chief Information Security Officer, Littler Mendelson, P.C.
- Doug Mooney – Director of Sales, Twitter
- Ron Plesco – Principal and National Lead, KPMG
- Michael Poisel – Director, PCI Ventures, Penn Center for Innovation, University of Pennsylvania
- Peter Reiter – Managing Director, RFE Investment Partners
- Dr. Paul Salvini – CEO, Accelerator Centre
- Ehab Sheira – CISO, CoreLogic
- Jostein Solheim – CEO, Ben & Jerry’s Homemade Inc.
- Ron Totaro – General Manager, Global Financial Services, Pitney Bowes, Inc.
- Scott Vance – Principal, Washington National Tax, KPMG LLP
- Neil Wessan, Group Head and Managing Director, CIT Capital Markets
- Jon Whitmore – Former CEO, ACT
- Gordon F. Willcocks – Partner, McCarthy Tétrault LLP
- Jeffrey M. Zolman – Vice President, RFE Investment Partners